Our clients spoke and we listened
In this new age of taking every precaution necessary to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the CDC recommends that employees answer certain questions as an attestation they are not experiencing any symptoms of the virus or have been knowingly exposed to the virus. Pen and paper questionnaires are cumbersome and backs up workers trying to enter your site.
Field Control Analytics, formerly FC Construction Services, is thrilled to announce the release of our new CDC Attestation feature on ForceCount app.
For General Contractors
- FCA’s new mobile app delivers general contractors an automation tool to keep safety and health at the forefront of each Project.
- Minimizes workers piling up waiting to enter the site – limits exposure and supports social distancing.
- Daily logs of survey results support audits and compliance.
- Guaranteed data integrity – Worker’s identification is authenticated prior to taking the survey
How It Works
- Each worker downloads the mobile app and completes a one-time registration.
- Each day, he or she opens the app and completes a short survey by supplying “yes/no” answers.
- The instant result is a green light to enter or a red light to proceed to the supervisor on site.
- Workers are piled up waiting to enter the site – limits exposure and supports social distancing.
- Daily logs of survey results by individual support audits and compliance.
- Identification authentication for use of the app data integrity.