To reimagine the use of technology to advance worker data analytics.
Capturing data to increase productivity, job site efficiencies, and enabling projects to be completed on-time and under budget.
- FCA’s early adoption of innovative technologies was the driving force in making us the industry leader. Technology driven workforce data and analytics prove to make jobsites safer and create efficiencies in productivity.
- Studies show that the world’s global population is growing by over 220,000 people per day, all of whom will need housing, transportation, utility, and human infrastructure. It is incumbent upon us as a society to embrace these hurdles and look to transform them with new technologies and ways of conducting business.
- Adopting new ideologies in our communal approach towards technology will enable company productivity gains at the worker level while creating additional economic insights when approaching future business.
- Analytics and data provide problem-solving capabilities. Leverage your workforce, detect loopholes, identify risk, gain compelling insight
- Construction sites create a plethora of data. Whether it’s regarding safety, site set up, equipment, or personnel all of these departments have historically kept their information siloed from one another. As companies begin to harness this data and utilize it in the decision making process the industry will see increased productivity and predict future outcomes
- Streamline employee tracking. Reduce costly payroll errors and inflation. Authenticate workers onsite.
- Who is on the jobsite?
- Are they supposed to be here?
- When did they arrive?
- These are the critical questions that every jobsite needs to answer in real-time. Remain accountable, enable job sites to keep their schedules, avoid work shortages
- Manage and verify compliance. Create uniform systems across subcontractors
- Workforce participation.
- Digital tolls that create simplicity for running an organization and a jobsite eliminate administrative risks and allow each company to maintain focus on larger strategic initiatives. Maintaining this quality control from a remote location is more necessary than over in today’s ever-changing environment
Let's work together
8350 N. Central Expy, Suite 300
Dallas, Texas 75206
381 Park Ave S #1001
New York, NY 10016
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm CST