Does your work site have an automated and efficient way to survey workers prior to entering the work site? Let FCA help you follow CDC guidelines in efforts to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. FCA’s new Mobile Application is free for worker’s to download. It creates a fast and efficient process to get workers onsite and includes a daily log for verification and audit purposes.
Whether your objective is to minimize jobsite risk, measure workforce productivity, document compliance, or audit hours, our user-friendly Dashboard provides you the necessary information - real time and historical
- Real Time Labor census
- Automated demographics reporting of workforce participation as well as automated time tracking
- Worker safety training certification site hosting
Ask how we can help you integrate our data with your project management software!
FCA's mobile platforms provide access control functionalities on-the-go, worker tracking and workforce management tools built with audit and observations in mind.
- New COVID-19 temperature storage feature!
- Track workers on and off the site where a turnstile is not feasible to the site logistics
- Project management and safety tool features
Worker badges provide a layer of protection acting as visual confirmation the individual has met the minimum standards to work onsite.
Smart badges do so much more.
FCA activates an RFID chip contained inside the badge and tags it to an individual worker. Only vetted workers with active badges can enter through the restricted access turnstiles to enter a site.
- Each worker’s profile includes demographics and trade information
- RFID technology captures all swipe data
- Propriety facial recognition cross scanning software scans each new worker profile with FCA’s database of badged workers
- Bar and QR codes work with FCA’s mobile applications and handheld badge scanners
- Customizable by project
Access Control Construction
Allowing only properly vetted works to access your site is the starting point to minimizing risk on your jobsite. Separate the workforce from vulnerable populations like pedestrians and children by controlling access to the site.
- Comply with local safety training law requirements
- Capture automated headcount and man-hour data through the swipe date of workers entering and existing the site
- Delivery of accurate workforce analytics that are actionable and verifiable
- Full-Height, restricted access turnstiles
- Motion detection-active presence readers mounted at entry and exit points
- FCA proprietary mobile application
Ensure that your school construction site contractors are screened and badged to uniform criteria. Add value to your bond or capital improvement program’s community outreach efforts by tracking local hires, and minority and female participation. Ask FCA for information about its exclusive education industry screening and badging program.
Background Screening and Drug Testing for Job Site Access
- System safeguard ensure workers who fail a drug test cannot re-test for the project even if employed by a different subcontractor
- Database houses all worker project information in one user friendly interface
- Ease of administration - FCA directly bills subcontractors
- Onsite and off-site rapid and lab based drug testing
- Including the country’s most comprehensive criminal conviction search capabilities
Facial Recognition / ForceCount
- Recognition software that applies advanced computer vision technology to our turnstile and mobile app cameras
- RFID Badges are not necessary
- COVID-19 CDC attestation for job site access using facial recognition
Time Integrity Program
- Track payroll spend on overtime hours
- Ensure that each unique worker's time is only being charged on the appropriate projects
- Isolate workers who appear on payroll but are not accessing the worksite
- Identify workers with large discrepancies between their hours on site and their hours on payroll
- When using an OCIP or CCIP, confirm that hours reported into insurance providers match the number of hours actually worked